Thursday 21 April 2022

First student exchange in Onil, Spain, 27th March-2nd April 2022- Part 5: herbarium making

Hello, I’m Florent of 3G and I went to Spain for one week.

On Tuesday 29th, we went to the mountains with a plant expert, who explained us the utility of the plants (we use it for cooking, medicine ...) and we took some of them to create a lip balm.

The plant expert



And on Wednesday, we made the lip balm. We created it with some plants, honey and other ingredients.

We had to mix all of the ingredients and when we were waiting for the mixture to be ready, we listened to a music course



It wasn’t the most entertaining activity of the week for me because I knew that I will never use the lip balm but it allowed me to talk with my new friends.


Florent

No comments:

Post a Comment