Tuesday 19 April 2022

First student exchange in Onil, Spain, 27th March-2nd April 2022 - Part 3: Attending classes at IES La Creueta

Hi! I’m Daniela from 3i and I went to Spain with other students of my school and we met incredible people. If I had to talk about the classes there, I’d say they are pretty cool! 

The students call all the adults by their first names. The ring bell is a music and I think it’s amazing! It cheers you up for the day. 

They still wear the mask in class. I like the way some teachers teach. Some of them are really funny and passionated by their subject. Their music class is incredible! They have sooo many instruments and they learn how to play it so amazingly. When we saw the students playing, we danced a traditional ceremony from there. Funny! 

Going to their school was amazing and even more than going to mine haha. Maybe because it was only one week!

Daniela





No comments:

Post a Comment