Saturday 30 April 2022

First student exchange in Onil, Spain, 27th March-2nd April 2022- Part 9: Visit of Onil

Hello! My name is Elias. I am describing the visit of Onil on Friday morning. So we started at 9:20 am. As you can see it was cloudy.


After about 10 minutes of walking we arrived at a market in the center of the town.

 

There we could buy some churros, fruits, vegetables and sweets. I bought some sweets and they were really delicious. 


    


Then we went to a little castle where there were pieces of art and other old things such as weapons and costumes for the ”festes”, festival that takes place each March. The guide explained us the history of the town and why there was this procession.

 



 

After that we went to a place where they stocked dolls and playmobils made in Onil. Some dolls were scary like the last one. 





 

We ended our visit by going to the doll factory where they explained us how they made the dolls step by step for example, when  they took them out of the oven...



Well, this is the end of our trip in Onil. I enjoyed this whole week and I’m sure I will never forget my stay there.

#besttrip

I miss you all.

Elias

 

No comments:

Post a Comment