Sunday 10 April 2022

First student exchange in Onil, Spain, 27th March-2nd April 2022 - Part 1: travels

Hello, I am Cédric Weickmans a Belgian participant to the Erasmus project, for that I'll go to Spain with nine other Belgian students. My role is to write an article about the travels so this article will be separated in two parts. The 1st part will be about the journey to Spain and the 2nd part will be about the journey to return to Belgium.


1st part: journey to Spain

it is 1:51 am and I am going to the zaventem airport in Brussels. To go there we have one hour of car. At this moment I am between two emotions: excitement and fear because of the change of country and the plane is something new for me
4:02 am - arrival to the airport. I feel very good all my doubt are gone and now I'm just very excited to go in spain. The departure will be at 6:55 am. 
6:13 am - we are waiting to go in the plane we are REALLY excited
6:52 am - we arrive in the plane. The flight starts I am now very very scared.
7:20 am - the plane has taken off: two hours of flight now.
8:44 am the plane starts the landing maneuver
The plane is landed WE ARE IN SPAIN!




2nd part: the return to Belgium

6:30 am - departure from my host house. One hour of car to go to the airport. I'm very happy to go home. We are all tired but this was the best experience of my life. 
7:00 am - arrival to the airport. We are excited to go home.8:30 am - we're going in the plane and we are really sad because it was such a nice experience. 
8:41 am - we are all inside. The flight starts.
9:44 am - I wake up, I have slept 1 hour, that means there's only 1 hour left.
10:08 am - the stewards are doing advertising to buy overpriced bags and perfume.
10:33 am - the pilot is initiating landing protocols
11:13 am - we landed. That's the end of our Erasmus excursion.



Cédric


No comments:

Post a Comment